$249 – San Francisco Weekend Stays thru Summer, 50% Off
Save 50% on summer stays at a hip downtown San Francisco hotel with a deal that includes a waived amenity fee.
- What's included:
- Many Fridays-Sundays through Sept. 30
- $249 per night ... Deluxe King Room
- $281 per night ... Deluxe Double Room
- $296 per night ... Superior King Room
- 10% off all other room types and weekday stays
- 20% off suites every day of the week
- Waived nightly guest amenity fee ($29.11 value), which covers Wi-Fi; daytime access to the Zelos private lounge; complimentary bike rentals (based on availability); a $10 credit to the in-room honor bar, in-room dining or Dirty Habit restaurant; and more
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Maximum occupancy in the king and double rooms is two guests; additional adults are $20 per guest, per night
- Flexible cancellation; book now and change later if necessary
- Valet parking is $55 per night plus tax
- Pet-friendly; no fees required
What you need to know:
"You get a lot for your money in the way of service and personality" -- Frommer's
Why We Love It
- This hotel gives easy access to all of greater SF with the Powell St. BART station around the corner
- The property (formerly Hotel Palomar) was remodeled in 2014 and got a complete lobby refresh
- Dirty Habit, the on-site restaurant, is one of the few rooftop bars in the city and serves up craft cocktails and innovative fare
Hotel Zelos, part of the Viceroy Hotel Group, is a hip boutique hotel located in downtown San Francisco between Union Square and SoMa. As soon as guests walk in the doors, the mood is set with playful chandeliers that look like honeycomb and bold artwork. The lobby has a cool, art deco look with sharp lines, striking colors and strong geometric shapes.
The rooms are spacious, with 300 square feet of space to move around in and beautiful bathrooms featuring granite vanities and fun wallpaper. The soaker tubs are just the ticket for melting stress away, with Pharmacopia shampoo and conditioner. If any travel item has been left at home, Hotel Zelos has a kit with 20 items including a razor, shaving cream, nail clippers, nail file, toothpaste and toothbrush. Guests also have the option of scheduling a massage in the privacy and comfort of their hotel room.
The popular and newly renovated Dirty Habit restaurant is located on the fifth floor. The dining room sets the tone for a vibrant evening with dimly lit light fixtures that look like floating candles at night and vintage, sliding barn doors. The outdoor patio is one of the few rooftop bars in the city, heated with a fire pit and lights strewn above the patio.
Hotel Zelos is located in a beautiful neighborhood between South of Market and Union Square. The Westfield San Francisco Centre, SFMOMA and Moscone Center are within minutes of the hotel. It’s also walking distance to AT&T Park.
- "The hotel was remodeled in 2014, which gave the lobby a facelift complete with an elegant chandelier, art deco touches, and modern art" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib available on request, free of charge. Extra bed available on request and in Deluxe Suites, some Executive Kings, some Superior Kings only: $35 + tax per night. Extra person charge is $20 + tax per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
A Guest Amenity Fee of $29.11 (tax inclusive) per night is additional and will be added to the total price at the hotel. This fee includes:
This fee is waived for the Travelzoo Deal only.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$249 / night
When You Can Go
Fridays-Sundays through Sept. 30
Getting ThereThe property is approximately a 30-minute drive from San Francisco and Oakland International Airports.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.