Hotel Riu Palace Aruba
Why We Love This Hotel
- The huge, unique pools have built-in lounge chairs and swim-up bars
- The spacious guest rooms have balconies, jetted tubs and free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Though not officially adults-only, crowds veer toward young couples and groups, and the party scene is quite lively
- The beach is covered in loungers and thatched cabanas
The Arabian-themed Hotel Riu Palace Aruba is a large, outrageous all-inclusive geared primarily to honeymooners and young groups looking to imbibe endlessly with 24/7 unlimited meals, snacks and cocktails.
The two pools are large and unique, with built-in loungers and a number of bustling swim-up bars. A 24-hour sports bar is constantly bumping, and so is the smoky, on-site casino. The five on-site restaurants serve all-inclusive fare, or guests can seek meals and entertainment downtown, a safe 10-minute walk away.
Guest rooms are spacious, with free Wi-Fi, nice balconies and liquor dispensers. Many overlook the beach, which is dotted with thatched cabanas and lounge chairs. The calm waters are good for swimming or utilizing the free kayaks and paddle boards available though the hotel.