$180 – Downtown NYC Boutique Hotel, 65% Off
Explore downtown NYC like a local this winter at a hotel loved by Travelzoo members. Just read the reviews: "A rare gem in NYC"; "incredible location"; "I just can't say enough about how wonderful this hotel was." See for yourself with rates starting at $180 per night.
- Sunday-Thursday stays in a Standard King
- $180 per night ... through February
- $196 per night ... March 1-10
- Travel through April also available
What You Need to Know
- Price based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room
- Children ages 8 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Like many NYC hotels, parking is not available
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love It
- This boutique property is in lower Manhattan's Little Italy, around the corner from Chinatown
- There is a rooftop lounge with views of the city -- from the World Trade Center to the Empire State Building
- SoHo shopping, Lower East Side nightlife and Nolita restaurants are all within walking distance of the hotel
- Grand Street subway station is a few minutes' walk away -- trains to the Empire State Building and Times Square take less than 15 minutes
"Welcome to Little Italy," proclaims the sign around the corner from the NobleDEN Hotel. Tucked between historic red brick buildings, this boutique property offers modern comforts amid the old-school neighborhood charm of lower Manhattan's Little Italy -- an area once known for its large population of Italian Americans and the place where director Martin Scorsese grew up.
The hotel is well-placed for sampling the many shops, bars and restaurants in the trendy areas of SoHo, NoHo and Nolita. Dim sum and dumplings are just around the corner in Chinatown, while the lively nightlife and iconic restaurants (such as Katz's Deli and Russ & Daughters) of the Lower East Side are a five-minute walk away.
The nearest subway station is at Grand Street, a few minutes' walk from the hotel. From there, you can take the train to the Empire State Building and iconic department store Macy's in less than 15 minutes, or head for the bright lights and theaters in Times Square -- a 10-minute subway ride away.
Guests can take in some impressive views of the city from the hotel's rooftop lounge. Standard King rooms are an average size by New York City standards (195-210 square feet), feature floor-to-ceiling windows and Wi-Fi is complimentary.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 8 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Cot available upon request, for children 2 or under: US$10 plus tax per night.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Parking is not available at the hotel.
$180 / night
When You Can Go
February; March 1-10 also on sale
Getting ThereJFK Airport is 20 minutes' drive from the hotel or around an hour by subway.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(129 Member Ratings)