Why We Love It
- This rural retreat is set in over 500 acres of Warwickshire countryside
- The Belfry has hosted the Ryder Cup more times than any other venue and boasts three top-notch golf courses
- Leisure facilities include a sauna, a steam room and a large fitness centre
- The property was named England's Leading Resort at the 2016 World Travel Awards and Europe's Best Golf Hotel at the 2016 World Golf Awards
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Belfry is a 4-star resort set in a sprawling estate, a world away from the hustle and bustle of Birmingham, yet still within 20 minutes' drive of the vibrant city centre, and the cathedral city of Lichfield.
The Belfry Spa has 16 relaxing treatment rooms and offers a range of treatments. The Fire & Ice experience features a series of 12 bio-thermal rooms including a foot spa, feature showers, an aroma cave, a sauna, an igloo room, a crystal steam room and a tranquility room (the Fire & Ice treatment times will be allocated by the hotel, and could be offered on the day of arrival or the day of departure). There is also a fitness centre and a spinning studio.
Golf fans will be in for a treat, as The Belfry has hosted the Ryder Cup more times than any other venue and is home to England's only PGA National Golf Academy. Guests can choose from three different courses (handicap restrictions apply for The Brabazon and PGA National courses), which are easily accessed by a fleet of GPS-equipped electric buggies. Budding golfers can try out the Ryder Legends Mini Golf course. Golf lessons and team golf days can also be arranged on request (extra charges apply).
You can relax in Sam's Club House with snacks, beers and sports on the big screen, or dine at the elegant Ryder Grill and Kitchen. Rocca's Pizza Pasta restaurant serves Italian classics in a casual environment, while the glass-domed Brabazon Bar is the perfect spot for afternoon tea or an aperitif.
Signature Rooms are inspired by the diamond pattern of the Pringle golf jumper, with modern furnishings in neutral colours. Wi-Fi is free.
- From the press:
- "It's the stuff golfing dreams and legends are made of" -- Today's Golfer
- "The Belfry is ideally situated" -- The AA Hotel Guide 2017
- "If you're looking to recharge your batteries and indulge in some 'me time' head to the West Midlands and visit this countryside haven" -- Daily Express
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Infant's cot/crib and extra bed available on request: £10 per night for children aged 0 to 2, £20 for children aged 3 to 15. This includes breakfast. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Please contact the hotel prior to arrival to arrange the Fire and Ice treatment.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(231 Member Ratings)