Why We Love It
- Named Guernsey's Leading Hotel 2015 in the World Travel Awards
- Boutique 15th-century former farmhouse in the Guernsey countryside
- Its on-site AA-Rosette-Awarded restaurant also has a Visit Britain Breakfast Award
- All guest rooms have a complimentary decanter of port & homemade biscuits
- Has a seasonal heated outdoor pool, a sun terrace & free Wi-Fi
Map & Directions
The property is 2km (or a 5-minute drive) from Guernsey airport, or 6.5km from St Peter's Port for ferries from Poole, Portsmouth or Weymouth.