Why We Love It
- Seafront location in the centre of Sardinia’s capital city
- Historic building with plenty of charm
- Individually decorated bedrooms with quirky design features
- Pretty, orchid-filled courtyard
"Small & chic" -- The Daily Telegraph
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Hotel Miramare is on the second floor of the 19th-century Palazzo Devoto, one of the few buildings in Cagliari to have survived World War II. It’s on Via Roma, the city’s main street that runs along the seafront, and overlooks the picturesque harbour. Antique furniture, chandeliers and a candle-lit staircase give off a romantic ambience.
The harbour is a 7-minute walk s from the hotel, while the train station is 450 metres away -- both have good connections with the rest of Sardinia and Italy. Sardinia’s capital city has Roman ruins, ancient churches, a pretty beach and piazzas filled with cafes and restaurants. Visit Il Castello, a hilltop citadel that was once home to Cagliari’s aristocracy, to see the medieval walls and cathedral.
As well as a wellness centre with a wide range of treatments, the hotel has a charming courtyard garden filled with orchids from Sardinia. Breakfast is taken in a bright salon which looks out over the port. The Daily Telegraph praises the “heaps of fruit and good coffee” that are served to guests.
There are only 18 bedrooms and the designs vary wildly, from sultry black paintwork to magenta murals on the walls. The Adelasia Di Torres room is particularly impressive, with all-white décor, ornate panelling and a roll-top bath. Features include 4-poster beds, floor-to-ceiling balcony doors, chandeliers and original 1900s furniture.
- ″Small and chic city-centre hotel on the busy seafront street″ -- The Daily Telegraph
- ″Rooms mix late-19th- and mid-20th-century antiques and contemporary art collected by the hotel’s charismatic owner″ -- Travel + Leisure
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50,00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25,00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 60 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.