Why We Love It
- Opus is a celebrity favourite -- Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga & Ben Affleck have stayed
- Free iPads in every room to borrow & use around town
- La Pentola della Quercia rated Best New Restaurant in Vancouver by Vancouver Magazine
- Complimentary BMW chauffeur & mountain bikes to borrow
"Stylish, comfortable and lively" -- Condé Nast Traveller
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Join Hollywood's A-List over the border at the Opus Hotel in Yaletown, Vancouver’s trendiest neighborhood. The 4-star boutique hotel has hosted the likes of Justin Timberlake, Lady Gage, Ben Affleck and Ryan Reynolds in the past and consistently wins praise for its personal service.
The rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, local artwork and an iPad to borrow throughout your stay, with free Wi-Fi available all over the city. Upgrade to an Executive Suite for more space, a pull-out sofa in the separate living area and a Nespresso coffee machine.
The on-site La Pentola della Quercia restaurant was named the Best New Restaurant in Vancouver by Vancouver Magazine in 2013 and serves northern Italian cuisine. OPUS Bar has live music on Friday and Saturday nights and serves original cocktails -- try the French Canadian ’75 (gin, Blanche de Chambly and orange bitters).
Skiers will be happy, with three mountains less than 30 minutes' drive away, including Cyprus Mountain, which hosted the 2010 Olympic Winter Games. Whistler is a 2-hour drive and the hotel can organise transfers (charges apply). For shorter journeys, a chauffeured BMW 7-series is available for downtown drop-offs and there are mountain bikes to borrow for a day of sightseeing (book these the night before -- they're popular).
- "Opus is everything a boutique hotel is supposed to be: consciously stylish, comfortable and lively" -- Condé Nast Traveller
- "The concept is as fresh as the rooms, and the beautiful staffers are very approachable" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary chauffeur service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 18 is CA$30.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra bed available upon request: free of charge.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 18 is CA$30.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Pets are allowed on request: C$25 plus tax, per stay. Pets cannot be left alone in guest rooms.
Pets cannot be left alone in guest rooms.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for CA$39.00 (subject to tax) per day, includes in and out privileges, and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.