Hotel AMANO Berlin
Why We Love It
- Surrounded by trendy restaurants, bars, theatres, art galleries & designer shops
- Has a stylish cocktail bar & roof terrace with summer BBQ & great views
- It's only a few minutes' walk from the U-Bahn
"Perfect location" -- Time Out
Map & Directions
If arriving at Schoenefeld airport, a taxi will take around 22 minutes and cost around 45€.
If arriving into Berlin by rail, take to U-Bahn to Rosenthaler Platz, which is a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
Rooms & Rates
Hotel AMANO is a stylish, boutique aparthotel in the cultural centre of Berlin, surrounded by trendy restaurants, bars, theatres, art galleries and designer shops in the area between Rosenthaler Platz and Hackesche Hoefe. The hotel is a few minutes from the U-Bahn station Rosenthaler Platz, and within a 16-minute walk from Fernsehturm Berlin (TV Tower) and Alexanderplatz.
AMANO's public areas are "inviting", according to Lonely Planet, which describes them as "dressed in brushed-copper walls and cocoa-hued banquettes". The hotel is home to the popular AMANO Bar with its extensive and amusingly presented cocktail list, which Fodor's calls "excellent". There's also the AMANO roof terrace with great views across the city's skyline for drinks on warmer days and nights; there, "older hotel guests mingle with young, preppy professionals", according to Time Out. During summer, the roof terrace hosts regular barbecues. The hotel also has two other bars, Gin & Tonic Dean Club. In addition, there is the MANI Restaurant, open for both lunch and dinner, which serves international cuisine with an accent on French dishes with an Oriental twist.
Standard, Comfort and Superior Rooms and Suites have a minimalist monochrome design with parquet flooring and splashes of orange in the furnishings. The Standard rooms can be slightly small, and although soundproofed, some on the lower floors can also be a little noisy from close-by trams. There are also medium, large and extra-large air-conditioned apartments with fully fitted kitchens, twin or king-size beds, telephone and flat-screen television. All rooms and apartments have free Wi-Fi.
Some apartments also have balconies, with the larger apartments in the adjoining 'Altbau' (old building) also having washer/dryers and dishwashers.
- "Stay here and you'll be in the centre of the action" -- Fodor's
- "It doesn’t try too hard -- and it doesn’t need to, given its perfect location" -- Time Out
- "White furniture teams up with oak floors and natural-toned fabrics to create crisp cosiness" -- Lonely Planet
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm National Rating Know Before You Go
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.