Camperio House Suites
Why We Love It
- A prime location in central Milan, 10 minutes from La Scala
- Spacious apartments with sleek design, marble bathrooms & kitchenettes
- Free Wi-Fi, gym access & daily buffet breakfast
- Winner of a Condé Nast Johansens Best Apartment award 2013
"Charm & intimacy" -- Condé Nast Johansens
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located between Milan's glorious Gothic cathedral and the impressive Sforza Castle, Camperio House Suites is surrounded by stunning architecture and historic monuments, as well as bars, restaurants and shops. Condé Nast Johansens, who awarded the property a Best Apartment award in 2013, loves "the charm and intimacy of this home-away-from-home".
The apartments are 10 minutes' walk from Piccolo Teatro Grassi theatre, the La Scala opera house, the Civic Museum of Archaeology and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, one of the world's oldest shopping malls.
A former convent, which was transformed into a palace in the 15th century, this impressive building is now a contemporary hotel that blends antique fixtures and furnishings with modern amenities.
The 22 spacious apartments feature contemporary bedrooms, marble bathroomsand kitchenettes. Some rooms are pet-friendly and some have a separate lounge area. Classic Rooms offer a butler service.
Guests get free Wi-Fi, complimentary use of the in-house fitness centre and a free daily buffet breakfast. Camperio House Suites' restaurant, Basement, serves Italian fare for lunch and dinner.
- 100% smoke-free
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
Check-in: Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 2pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.