About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Central location close to the Duomo Cathedral & Palazzo Reale
- In-room takeaway service from local restaurants
- Complimentary continental buffet breakfast & free Wi-Fi
- Upgraded rooms have free drinks, snacks & parking discounts
Milan was voted Best in Travel 2015 by Lonely Planet for its food, architecture and fashion credentials, but it is not cheap. However, for a hotel with such a central address -- just south of the city's top attractions, such as the Duomo Cathedral and the Palazzo Reale -- Hotel Canada undoubtedly provides bargain accommodation.
Milan's extravagant Gothic cathedral, the Duomo, is a 12-minute walk from the hotel, or eight minutes via the Metro lines. The fashion quadrilater -- a web of streets dedicated to designer items and stock-clearance sales – is less than 2km away, as is the 15th-century red-brick Castle Sforza (Castello Sforzesco), which houses several museums and art galleries, and includes a library that contains Leonardo da Vinci's "Codex Trivulzianus" manuscript.
Although there is no on-site restaurant, the hotel offers an in-room takeaway service, including pizzerias, trattoria and osterias. A continental buffet breakfast is complimentary and the hotel proudly boasts it is one of few restaurants in Milan able to cater for coeliacs, as well as other types of food intolerances.
All rooms at the property are non-smoking and feature air conditioning, Sky channels and free Wi-Fi. Upgrade to a Superior or Executive Room for complimentary soft drinks from the mini bar, as well as free beers and snacks daily -- in addition, Executive Rooms come with a 10% discount off laundry services and garage parking.
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 100.00 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 25 June 2019 to 31 August 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.