Why We Love It
- This hip retreat is in the cosmopolitan Oberkampf area, close to bars & boutiques
- The industrial-chic interior combines sleek design with contemporary comforts
- The Telegraph praises the "spacious rooms, attractive spa & good breakfasts"
- It is just a few minutes' walk from the Place de la Bastille & the Place de la Republique
"Plenty of comfort" -- The Daily Telegraph
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Hotel Fabric is a contemporary hotel in a former textile factory in the heart of Oberkampf. Situated in the Upper Marais district, with its hip bars and boutiques, the hotel is a few minutes' walk from the Place de la Bastille, the Place de la Republique, Canal Saint-Martin and the historic Marais district.
Although the building has been transformed into a stylish hotel, it retains its industrial charm. You'll find metallic framework, large windows and exposed brickwork in the lobby, where you can relax on Chesterfield sofas and enjoy the complimentary tea, coffee and madeleines throughout the day.
A hearty breakfast buffet is served each morning. There is no in-house restaurant but you'll be spoilt for choice with a host of eateries close by, or room service will deliver seasonal cuisine from the nearby Le Villaret restaurant.
The 33 bedrooms blend contemporary style with comfort. All rooms have cement-tiled bathrooms with LED lighting, rain showers, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Guests can also make use of a 24-hour concierge service, the fitness centre, an honesty bar and a mini spa offering treatments with products from the Les Bains de Marrakech.
This arty district is well-known for its bustling bars and unique boutiques, and provides an ideal base from which to explore the Marais, the Ménilmontant/Père-Lachaise area, the Place des Vosges, and the Parc des Buttes-Chaumont and its famous cliff-top temple.
- "This bohemian boutique hotel revisits Paris's industrial past but with plenty of comfort too" -- The Daily Telegraph
- "Graphic colour schemes - pink, green and orange - spice up the bedrooms, and showers are encrusted with starry LED lights" -- Conde Nast Traveller
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm National Rating Know Before You Go
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 25 per 24 hours
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.