Graycliff Hotel And Restaurant
Why We Love It
- Located in downtown Nassau, this hotel is one of the best in the Bahamas, ideal for couples seeking an old-world escape
- The restaurant's wine cellar is the third largest in the world, and the dining room ranks in TripAdvisor's top 10%
- Guests can tour the on-site chocolate factory or the cigar factory where they can hand roll their own
- With only 20 rooms, the hotel feels like feels like an intimate colonial manor house
"The best hotel in the Bahamas" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Graycliff Hotel and Restaurant in downtown Nassau isn’t on the beach, but it's still one of the best hotels in the Bahamas. Guests can expect a stay filled with history, chocolate, coffee, cigars, wine and five-star cuisine. With 20 guest rooms, distinguished by historic names instead of numerals, the boutique property is intimate, well-kept, and full of one-of-a-kind experiences.
Hand roll your own cigar on the on-site cigar factory, home to the Graycliff Cigar Company, or sample homemade chocolates and signature coffee. Visitors will find typical hotel amenities like private pools and Jacuzzi tubs, but even these are distinguished by intricate tilework. Waiters wear tuxedos at the Graycliff Restaurant, which serves Bahamian-influenced continental cuisine (recommended even for those who aren’t staying on the property). The wine cellar is the third largest in the world.
Rooms are decorated with antiques in Victorian style, with high ceilings and lots of space. Modern touches like complimentary Wi-Fi and air conditioning ensure guest comfort. The price tag for a stay at the Graycliff is obviously rather high, but it’s the perfect pick for anyone who has wanted to have something in common with Winston Churchill, who used to stay at the property’s Pool House.
- "The best hotel in the Bahamas" -- Frommer's
- "#2 of 35 Hotels in Nassau" -- TripAdvisor
- "It's a rarefied world, where waiters wear tuxedos and Cuban cigars and cognac are served after dinner" -- Fodor's
- Gym / fitness center
- Pool bar
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 95.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 95.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.