Grotto Bay Beach Resort
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Decently priced for expensive Bermuda, the Grotto Bay Beach Resort is a family-friendly option loaded with amenities
- There's a floating water park with a slide and trampoline over the calm ocean waters
- The hotel has created a unique spa out of one of the natural on-site caves
- Unique for the island, all-inclusive package options are available
Grotto Bay Beach Resort is the best in its field. That is, if you’re looking for an all-inclusive resort with all the amenities and none of the hassle, this is the spot. The airport is a five-minute drive away which is convenient, but also remains a noisy reminder throughout stays that the vacation will come to an end. The resort is quite large, and it’s difficult to shake the commercialized, impersonal feel. However, the superb amenities are the trade-off.
This resort offers an all-inclusive package, which can be hard to find in Bermuda. Standards amenities are available: private balconies or porches, a choice of three restaurants, private beach and outdoor pool. The resort also offers unique touches like a floating water park with an inflatable slide and trampoline, 30 meters out on the calm ocean. Diving excursions can be arranged to nearby shipwreck sites. Perhaps most famous are the two caves on the property. Pamper yourself with a once-in-a-lifetime spa experience among the stalagmites, then go for a swim in the turquoise water of the other.
The resort is highly rated for couples and families, but is not without issues. The private beach is small and rocky, and the rooms are rather outdated. However, some would say those are small prices to pay for a vacation jam-packed with amenities.
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets not allowed
Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Cash not accepted. Debit cards not accepted