Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando
Why We Love It
- Voted one of the top 20 hotels in Florida by Condé Nast Traveler
- Impressive art collection, with 100+ rare works displayed throughout the hotel
- "Downtown Orlando’s jewel," says Frommer's – this is an adult oasis amid all the Disney madness
- Live jazz musicians heat up Sunday brunch and there’s a rare Bösendorfer piano in the lounge
"Downtown Orlando’s jewel" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
OverviewOnly 20 minutes by car to the Disney, Universal and Sea World theme parks -- but it feels like worlds away -- is the swanky Grand Bohemian Hotel. The AAA 4-Diamond hotel is the area’s only upscale hotel and is "downtown Orlando’s jewel," says Frommer’s. Art aficionados will love the on-site gallery, with more than 100 works by local and international artists. Also, the hotel is just a short walk from the city’s art district, and less than five miles from the Orlando Museum and Charles Hosmer Morse Museums of Art.
There is no shortage of amenities at this hotel, with a heated outdoor pool and whirlpool with city views, a 24-hour gym and the Poseidon Spa (try the heated shell massage), but the biggest highlight is the Sunday Jazz Brunch, with live music from the region’s best musicians and an extensive menu. Make sure you leave room for the fresh seafood, waffle station and antipasti. The Boheme Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner at other times and there is a daily happy hour in the Bösendorfer Lounge (Monday-Friday 6-7pm), named after the rare Imperial Grand Bösendorfer piano in the corner.
The rooms are a good size with Starbucks coffee provided. Many have city views -- those overlooking the pool can be a little noisy, so request one on the other side for the best night’s sleep. Upgrade to a Concierge room for access to the lounge, which offers free breakfast, evening snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. The Jacuzzi suites are also impressive, with separate living and dining areas, a sofa bed and Jacuzzi Whirlpool tub.
- "No theme here, just lots of style, comfort, luxury and attentive service (if you like that sort of thing). Check out their art gallery; it's no sub for a museum, but it's a nice touch" -- Lonely Planet
- "It caters almost exclusively to the business and romance crowds, which means -- much to the satisfaction of the adult guests here -- you'll find almost no children on the premises. … The downside: You'll have to pay for transportation to all of the theme parks" -- Frommer’s
- "Art is everywhere" -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.