The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
Why We Love It
- The AAA 4-Diamond hotel preserves in 1920's neoclassical exterior with an updated, modern interior
- Home to the steakhouse Roast from chef Michael Symon
- Guests can unwind in the indoor pool or at the spa
- Walking distance to downtown Detroit attractions
"Old Detroit meets new" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Rooms & Rates
Occupying a 1924 skyscraper, the Westin Book Cadillac Detroit was considered the tallest hotel in the world at the time it was built. Due to a $200 million renovation, the property now boasts an up-to-date feel, with five restaurants, a pool and spa on-site, as well as condominiums.
The guest rooms have a minimalist look with a neutral color palette, but come with Westin's signature Heavenly Beds as well as work desks and ergonomic chairs. Wi-Fi is available for an extra fee.
The hotel is home to several restaurants, including famed chef Michael Symon's steakhouse Roast.
Unwind with a visit to the hotel spa, which uses Bliss products and has steam showers. Or work up a sweat in the fitness center; all cardio machines have individual TVs. The hotel offers guided runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays. A heated indoor pool is also on site.
There are plenty of activities to explore outside of the property. For sports lovers, Comerica Park is a 10-minute stroll away, while Ford Field is about a 13-minute walk. Try your luck at one of the nearby casinos, both of which are about a mile away.
- "Old Detroit meets new at the recently restored historic Westin Book Cadillac Detroit where auto barons, U.S. presidents and Hollywood stars once mingled" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- "With a central location in a glamorous, historic building, the Westin Book Cadillac is the place to stay" -- Fodor's
- "It has all the amenities you'd expect at a swanky, 453-room hotel" -- Lonely Planet
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 7.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 7.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 7.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.