Sheraton Kauai Resort
Why We Love It
- The only resort in the area on a pristine stretch of swimmable beach, positioned perfectly for swooning over sunsets
- Complimentary activities like yoga classes, lei-making, hula instruction, snorkeling and surfing lessons and a weekly luau
- Recently refurbished pool area is called "spectacular" by Gayot
- Open-air design highlights the oceanfront location and provides a decidedly tropical vibe
"Ideal oceanfront location" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A recent $16 million renovation infused life into this beachside property so it "finally lives up to" its prime, beachfront location (Frommer's). Its location on an enviable stretch of swimmable beach is one of the best in Hawaii, according to Gayot, and the hotel's major draw. Now the Sheraton Kauai Resort has also refreshed its amenity offerings to round out guests' experiences.
Take a dip in the recently expanded pool that overlooks the ocean, complete with rock-lined whirlpool, plush cabanas (for rent), mini slide and waiter service available until 5 p.m. In the evenings, guests can be found by the lively courtyard fire pits overlooking the water or sipping libations during wine social hour at the island-inspired RumFire restaurant.
Compared with surrounding mega-resorts, the Sheraton is considered budget-friendly and a bit scaled back, though the prime beach location makes up for it. The spa is on the smaller side, and amenities like room service aren't available 24 hours a day. Travelers note that while the five on-site restaurants boast incredible views, they are a bit pricey, and more wallet-friendly options are within walking distance.
Our Deal Experts recommend asking for a room on the ocean side, even if it's garden view. Rooms in this building tend to be a bit bigger than the partial oceanview building, which is also across the parking lot from the main area.
- "The Sheraton's ocean-wing accommodations are so close to the water you can practically feel the spray of the surf as it hits the rocks below" -- Fodor's
- "The Sheraton has one enviable advantage: a prime stretch of sandy, swimmable, sunset-perfect beach, ideal for families" -- Lonely Planet
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 31.41 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Nearby fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.