Mana Kai Maui
Why We Love It
- The beachfront location is one of the best on the island and perfect for snorkeling on a quiet cove at the edge of Wailea
- There's always something to do, from relaxing on the beach to visiting the on-site surf shack and yoga studio
- Condo units complete with kitchens and living areas are perfect for families on a budget
- This older resort is for the no-frills traveler looking for a relaxing escape
"Mana Kai Maui has much to admire in her seaside kingdom" -- Lonely Planet
Rooms & Rates
Upon arrival at the Mana Kai Maui resort, travelers may recognize the lobby sea turtle mural, which served as a backdrop for scenes from the Adam Sandler film "Just Go with It." This laid-back resort has a decidedly worn-in feel, with older rooms that have been mostly refurbished, but not entirely renovated.
The jewel of this property is its location -- all rooms offer sweeping ocean views, and the mile-long beachfront is just yards from the hotel. Lonely Planet says the sunset views over Keawakapu Beach are some of the best in Kihei, and guests of this resort have a front row view every night.
Perfect for families and laid-back beach lovers, the beach is swimmable (not all on the island are). The hotel's on-site surf shack offers snorkel, surf and beach gear for guests. Opt to stay in a traditional hotel room -- all are air-conditioned with daily maid service -- or a one- or two-bedroom apartment. Most are air-conditioned, and all have kitchens and lanais, though decor varies.
The lobby is a one-stop shop for guests: pick up lunch at the gourmet grocery/deli and spend evenings at the restaurant, which boasts a noteworthy sunset happy hour and fresh seafood.
- "You simply cannot get any closer to gorgeous Keawakapu Beach than this unsung hero of South Shore hotels, offering both renovated hotel rooms and condos that may be older than its competitors but are well-priced and have marvelous ocean views, especially during the winter humpback whale season" -- Fodor's
- "Sunset views from the beach are some of the best in Kihei, and guests can swim and snorkel in the ocean right outside the door" -- Lonely Planet
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD / CD player & library
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.