Hilton Denver City Center
Why We Love It
- Three blocks from the Denver Convention Center, this is a business-focused hotel with nice amenities
- Guest rooms have a clean, modern vibe with "executive-style" decor, free Wi-Fi and comfy bedding
- 32,000 square feet of meeting space available for use, as are an indoor pool and fitness center
- The on-site restaurant attracts locals with solid, casual cuisine and a good selection of craft beers
"Great downtown location" -- Gayot
Rooms & Rates
Travel savvy and stay in the modern Denver Marriott City Center, located in downtown Denver, one block from the 16th Street pedestrian mall, loaded with shops, restaurants, food trucks and nightlife, three blocks from the convention center, and six blocks from LoDo, the lower downtown historic area of Denver.
32,000 square feet of meeting space, complimentary Wi-Fi, and clean, modern, "executive-style" rooms appeal mainly to business travelers. Guests have views of either the city's skyline or the Rocky Mountains.
The on-site pool and fitness center are adequate, however the on-site restaurant is above average, with a large, central fireplace, tasty and casual cuisine, and 10 local brews on tap attracting both locals and tourists alike.
- "This hotel combines a great downtown location with good service and comfortable, amenity-filled guestrooms" -- Gayot
- "It's all about the excellent Downtown location" -- Zagat
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 0 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.