The Hotel Majestic St. Louis
Why We Love It
- Step back in time to this Historic Hotel of America in the heart of downtown St. Louis
- Marvel at the original details that remain such as 19th century poster beds, Italian marble floors and rich, mahogany wood paneling
- Use the free Wi-Fi to plan a day of sightseeing, and take the complimentary area shuttle to get there
- 15-minute walk from the iconic Gateway Arch
- Very friendly and professional staff
“Impeccable service” – Michelin Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
With a rich history dating back to 1913, the Omni Majestic offers 21st century guests a unique glimpse into St. Louis’s past. It is one of the last standing pre-war St. Louis hotels in operation today. A 2007 renovation turned it into a 4-star hotel, yet classic period details from the property’s inception remain.
Revel at the lobby’s baby grand piano and Italian marble floors before checking into spacious, comfortable rooms with four-poster beds and cozy seating areas. Junior guests receive extra-special treatment at the Majestic, as they are privy to an activity-packed welcome backpack upon arrival, and fresh milk and cookies delivered to the room on the first night’s stay.
Walk to the nearby shops and attractions, or jump on the complimentary hotel shuttle to travel anywhere within a three-mile radius of the property. Take the shuttle to see St. Louis’s iconic Gateway arch, or head to the Anheuser Busch Brewery for a famed Budweiser tour.
- “The Omni Majestic in St. Louis may be part of a chain, but the hotel has remained surprisingly true to the building’s storied past” – Oyster.com
- “Combines an atmosphere of timeless elegance with impeccable service” – Michelin Guide
- Appeals to business travelers and celebrities alike with its old-world charm” – Frommer’s
- 100% smoke-free
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
This property is undergoing renovations from 01 August 2018 to 31 March 2019 (completion date subject to change). Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(6 Member Ratings)