Loews Regency New York Hotel
Why We Love It
- Park Avenue at its showiest and most groomed, surrounded by million-dollar apartment houses and shiny corporate headquarters
- A 2014 renovation fits the hushed old-money vibe of the area, with rich velvets, luxe marble accents, and pops of pop art
- This is a genteel crowd -- head elsewhere for nightlife -- that appreciates Central Park two blocks away and expensive boutiques around the corner
- On-site restaurant is a popular power breakfast spot
"Fabled luxury hotel" -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
The Lowes Regency New York is approximately 35 minutes from John F. Kennedy International Airport. A taxi is a flat rate of $52 plus tip and tolls. A SuperShuttle shared ride service starts at $20 for the first passenger plus tip.
Rooms & Rates
The Lowes Regency New York underwent a complete renovation in 2014 and the resulting design married Uptown traditional with Downtown elan. Art deco marble flooring and paneled walls provide a neutral backdrop to futuristic elliptical chandeliers. A flowering tree bas-relief along the wall is so detailed that it seems like a gust of wind could shake the petals to the ground. Chairs, couches and ottomans are covered in dark jewel-toned velvets.
Rooms also combine modern flair with traditional structures. Crown molding and built-in shelving feels less staid when paired with graphically patterned rugs and draperies. Earth-toned textured wallpaper adds oomph against marble-topped woods.
Veiny marble envelopes the bathroom, where guests can relax in the deep soaking tub and watch TV on the screen built into the vanity mirror.
The hotel offers guests free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour fitness center. Business travelers can take advantage of the two-hour clothing press service and free shoeshines. The hotel’s restaurant is a popular power breakfast spot for industry movers and shakers.
- “This fabled luxury hotel is looking smarter than ever” – Lonely Planet
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 22 and USD 34 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 90 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.