The Standard High Line
Why We Love It
- An architectural marvel, this towering hotel is propped up on huge concrete stilts over the Meat Packing district
- Uber-trendy, chic and modern with casual yet incredibly attentive service geared towards young, hip sophisticates
- Rooms have wall-to-wall windows, super comfortable bedding, top-shelf toiletries, free Wi-Fi and a collection of art and fashion magazines
- The 24-hour fitness center showcases views of the Hudson River and there's an onsite beer garden
"A monument of the young peoples' New York City" -- Village Voice
Rooms & Rates
The Standard High Line is quite aptly named, because it sets the new standard for what's hip, chic and young in New York City. An architectural marvel, it sits on huge concrete stilts, giving the illusion of floating above the High Line urban park in the one-of-a-kind Meatpacking District.
Guest rooms are incredibly modern, with floor-to-ceiling windows and initially confusing open-concept bathrooms in which showers are separated from the room by just a clear glass pane. Toilets, thankfully, are in their own private stalls. Rooms also come with top-shelf toiletries, incredibly comfortable bedding, free Wi-Fi and a massive mini-bar.
The bar scene is bumping with locals and tourists alike. There is a casual beer garden, a hip nightclub with DJs spinning nightly, a rooftop terrace with incredible views and a massive Jacuzzi tub, and finally a super exclusive lounge in which the guest list regularly includes celebrities.
- "One of New York's hottest hotels" -- Fodor's
- "The Standard Hotel has become a monument of the young peoples' New York City" -- Village Voice
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in or checkout.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.