$306 – Luxe Lake Tahoe Resort w/$50 Credit, Half Off
Why We Love This Deal
Enjoy beautiful lake views and a private beach with this exclusive offer that saves Travelzoo members up to 50% on room rates and includes a $50 dining credit.
"The vanguard of trendy remodeled lodges in South Lake Tahoe" --The New York Times
- Stay in a Garden King Room or Superior King Room
- $306 per night ... select Sundays-Thursdays through June 30 and Sept. 1 - Dec. 18
- $354 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays through June 29 and Sept. 13 - Dec. 7
- Upgrade to a Premium Room for +$84 per night
- $50 dining credit per stay
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional guests can stay at a higher rate
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $50 plus tax per night; the fee covers valet parking, Wi-Fi and more
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- Due to renovations, the spa will be closed Monday-Friday through May 2019
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Near popular attractions such as Heavenly Village, Heavenly Gondola and Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course
- Ensures warmth with heated bathroom floors, heated toilet seats and a gas fireplace in every room
- The hotel's restaurant serves upscale Californian and Greek cuisine
Ideally situated adjacent to the lake and featuring a private beach along with an outdoor pool and hot tub, the Landing Resort and Spa offers a luxe respite after a day of skiing, hiking or water activities.
The resort boasts guest rooms with outdoor decks and modern amenities like 55-inch LCG flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi. The marble bathrooms are equally upscale, with walk-in Euro rain showers, heated bathroom floors and heated toilet seats.
Sit down to a gourmet dinner, lunch or breakfast at the on-site Jimmy's Restaurant, which The New York Times called "an outstanding Greek restaurant." A full-service spa is also during the weekends to soothe tired muscles, and there's also a fitness center.
Take advantage of Lake Tahoe's beautiful setting and activity options with a visit to Heavenly Village and the Heavenly Gondola; the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle in a Land Rover to the area, which is just a five-minute drive away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are allowed in the Premium King rooms only.
Extra bed available upon request: US$35 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra beds are allowed in the Premium King rooms only.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$75 plus tax per pet per day. Dogs only, 1 per room allowed.
Maximum weight: 35 kg.
Pets allowed in the Premium King and Premium Two Queens Rooms only.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Dogs only, 1 per room allowed.
A resort/facility fee of US$35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Onsite renovations are resulting in the Spa closure Monday – Friday through May 2019.
$306 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(18 Member Ratings)