$284 – Lake Tahoe 4.5-Star Hotel incl. Ski Season
Enjoy savings of up to 45% during ski season at this 4.5-star resort that overlooks Lake Tahoe and is located only blocks away from downtown.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Garden King Room or Superior King Room
- $284 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays Jan. 1-31
- $316 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays through Dec. 23
- $363 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays through Dec. 22
- $394 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays, Feb. 1 - March 31
- $472 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays, Jan. 4 - March 30
- $50 resort credit per stay for use at the spa or restaurant
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$35 per guest, per night; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $35 ($40.34 tax-inclusive) per night; the fee covers valet parking, internet access and beach passes
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"The vanguard of trendy remodeled lodges in South Lake Tahoe" --The New York Times
Why We Love It
- Opened in 2013, it's rated the #1 hotel in Lake Tahoe by TripAdvisor members
- Complimentary transportation to Heavenly Gondola & Village is provided in a Mercedes Sprinter (4-minutes away)
- Ensures warmth with heated bathroom floors, heated toilet seats and a gas fireplace in every room
- The hotel's restaurant serves upscale Californian and Greek cuisine
A welcome addition to the South Lake Tahoe scene, The Landing Resort and Spa offers a luxe respite after a day of skiing, hiking or water activities.
Renovated in 2013, the resort boasts guestrooms with outdoor decks and modern amenities like 55" LCG flat-screen TVs, L'Occitane bath products and complimentary Wi-Fi. The marble bathrooms are equally upscale, with walk-in Euro rain showers, heated bathroom floors and heated toilet seats.
Sit down to a gourmet dinner, lunch or breakfast at the on-site Jimmy's Restaurant, which The New York Times called "an outstanding Greek restaurant." A full-service spa is also available to soothe tired muscles, and there's also a fitness center.
Take advantage of Lake Tahoe's beautiful setting and activity options with a visit to Heavenly Village and the Heavenly Gondola; the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle in a Mercedes Sprinter to the area, which is just a 4-minute drive away.
- "With guest rooms that provide views of Lake Tahoe, this resort gives guests the opportunity to bask in the area's unparalleled beauty - whether they are indoors or out" -- Gayot
- "The vanguard of trendy remodeled lodges in South Lake Tahoe" -- The New York Times
- "#1 of 70 South Lake Tahoe hotels" -- TripAdvisor
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 17 is $20.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra bed available upon request: US$35 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 17 is $20.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Dogs only (Up to 1 per room, maximum weight for one dog: 75 pounds) are allowed on request, and will be charged $75 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort/facility fee of US$35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$284 / night
When You Can Go
Options through March
Getting ThereThe hotel is about an hour's drive from Renoe-Tahoe International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(14 Member Ratings)