Disney's BoardWalk Inn
Why We Love It
- Atlantic City-style boardwalk offers carnival games, unique restaurants and more
- Guests can rent bikes for free and explore this turn-of-the-century Atlantic City-themed park
- Disney's Magical Express will shuttle guests to and from the airport and to the surrounding parks and resorts
- Free Wi-Fi makes it easy to make reservations at the on-site restaurants and book shuttles
"Casual, upscale atmosphere" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Celebrate the magic and charm of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City at Disney's Boardwalk Inn, where guests can grab a free bike to explore the bustling waterfront boardwalk, filled with carnival games, a pizza window and seafront sweet shops.
Free Wi-Fi makes it easy to book reservations at the on-site restaurants, including the upscale Flying Fish Cafe, boasting an extensive wine list and mouthwatering seafood. The free Wi-Fi also makes it easy to book the complimentary shuttle to and from the Orlando airport, as well as to the surrounding parks and resorts.
Among the many on-site activities is the carnival-themed Luna Park Pool, featuring a massive water slide, grinning elephants squirting water from their trunks and a large whirlpool.
Guests of Disney Resort hotels receive the benefits of early FastPass+ access, extra hours in the theme parks, MagicBand bracelets for keyless room entry, theme park admission and purchases, complimentary parking, and dining plans for every budget.
- "Casual, upscale atmosphere with lots of activities just outside the door" -- Fodor's
- "Walt Disney World's version of the Jersey Shore, complete with a boardwalk, surrey bikes, and saltwater taffy" -- Travel + Leisure
- Games room
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6.99 and USD 14.99 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD $24.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD $33.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.