Mandarin Oriental, Miami
Why We Love It
- On a quiet island minutes from downtown Miami, the grounds are peaceful and isolated
- Two popular and trendy restaurants on site
- Expansive and impeccably designed spa
- A Forbes Travel Guide 5-Star property, there's a beach area, but it's only for sunning as there's no water access here
"Spectacular alternative to Miami Beach" -- Conde Nast Traveler
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Going to the Mandarin Oriental Miami feels like an escape. Just a few minutes away from downtown Miami on exclusive Brickell Key, the Forbes Travel Guide 5-Star property is reachable only by traveling over a causeway and leaving the high rises of the city in the rearview mirror.
The hotel is well-positioned to take advantage of the landscape. Every room has a water view and most have city views as well. The juxtaposition of the two creates an air of exclusivity, as though one is viewing the city from a private perch.
Décor is soothing and minimalist, with a distinctive Asian flair. The spacious lobby has soaring ceilings and grounding accents of bamboo and polished river rocks. Rooms have dark wood floors, Oriental textiles and sliding paneled bathroom doors.
Two popular restaurants attract both locals and hotel guests: La Mar, a Peruvian fusion restaurant, and Azul, a French seafood restaurant with Far East influences.
The hotel’s spa and gym are well-regarded for their spacious accommodations and luxurious offerings.
- "You’re a little isolated from the city out here. Not that it matters; there’s a luxurious world within a world inside this exclusive compound, from swank restaurants to a private beach" -- Lonely Planet
- "The service is outstanding -- ask someone where the elevator is and they will escort you there instead of just pointing" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47.58 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 250 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.