The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
Why We Love It
- An amenity-packed cliffside oasis with stunning ocean views
- Most guest rooms have private patios and ocean views
- The on-site Zagat-rated restaurant Raya features delicious Pan-Latin fare
- A plethora of family-friendly activities are available, and many are included in the nightly rate
"Elegant retreat" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Perched on bluff overlooking the Pacific, a stay on southern California's coast doesn't get much better than the The Ritz. As a AAA 5-Diamond hotel, the service and surroundings are 5-star all the way and the views are to-die-for.
Rooms have a muted palette with soft creams, blues, and sea-foam greens that don’t compete or distract from the natural beauty surrounding the hotel. Most come with an ocean view and a private balcony or patio, and some even have a fire pit. Bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling marble and come with plush bathrobes.
Besides having access to a clean and quiet beach, this hotel is an active-lifestyle lovers dream and it also has ton of family-friendly activities. From surf lessons, oceanfront yoga and programs even for toddlers -- this place has entertainment covered.
There's also tennis courts, a lovely spa, two pools and a playground. If hunger calls, there’s a snack bar in the pool area and several restaurants around the resort.
- "Combine the Ritz-Carlton's top-tier level of service with an unparalleled view of the Pacific, and you're in the lap of luxury at this resort" -- Fodor's
- "Approximating heaven on Earth, this gorgeous, cliff-side oasis oozes that wow factor courtesy of luxurious surroundings and intuitive staffers who treat guests with the utmost cordiality and respect" -- Zagat
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night plus USD 150.00 one-time cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 40.00 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.