$126-$158 – DC-Area Hotel w/Parking & Credit, 55% Off
With savings of 55%, an indoor pool, free parking and a daily restaurant credit, this Arlington hotel is an inexpensive and convenient alternative to staying in Washington, D.C.
- What's included:
- $126 per night ... Daily, Nov. 16-25; Dec. 16 - Jan. 5
- $158 per night ... Friday-Sunday, Oct. 22 - Nov. 15; Jan. 6 - Feb. 28
- Free self-parking ($62 value)
- Daily $40 credit to Skydome Restaurant
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$16 per guest, per night; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- Credit is not redeemable for cash, is nontransferable and any unused portion is nonrefundable
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- No resort fee
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- The hotel offers a free shuttle to nearby Reagan National Airport
- This hotel is only three blocks from the Pentagon City Metro station for access to downtown Washington
- Many rooms have unobstructed D.C. skyline views, including the Washington Monument and the White House
- Guests can take in spectacular DC views from the enclosed, heated rooftop pool or from the top-floor revolving Skydome restaurant
The DoubleTree by Hilton Washington DC - Crystal City experience starts with a complimentary pick-up from the airport and a warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in.
Many guest rooms have sweeping, unobstructed views of the D.C. skyline, including the White House, the Washington Monument and the Potomac River. Guests can also take in these views from the D.C.-area's only revolving rooftop restaurant, the Skydome, or from hotel's enclosed, heated rooftop pool.
Located in the heart of Arlington, the property places guests a six-minute walk from the DEA Museum and a 15-minute walk from Arlington National Cemetery. There's also a Metro station just three blocks away, through which guests can access downtown Washington, among other attractions. Or they can hop aboard the complimentary shuttle, which will take guests to the airport, to the closest Metro station and Fashion Center Mall.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Cot available upon request: free of charge. Two children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Extra bed available on request and in King Suite and Oversize King rooms only: 30.00 USD (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 18 and over is 10.00 USD (subject to tax) per person, per night. Charges will be added to the total price at check-out.
Two children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for 46.00 USD (subject to tax), per day or Self-Parking for 39.00 USD (subject to tax) per day and includes in and out privileges. Oversize vehicles will be charged 150.00 USD (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Note: the $39 (+ tax) self-parking fee will be waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal rate.
Please Note: The daily credit towards the restaurant is not redeemable for cash, non transferable and any unused portion will not refunded.
$126 / night
When You Can Go
Getting ThereThis hotel is 10 minutes from the airport. Guests can book a complimentary shuttle through the hotel.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.