Hilton Alexandria Old Town
Why We Love It
- Located right on historic King Street, next to a Metro station that will take guests right into the heart of Washington
- Guest rooms were renovated in 2014
- A full-service Starbucks in the lobby is perfect for grabbing breakfast on the go
- Share restaurant on-site boasts fresh seafood, a massive appetizer menu and live entertainment every week
"Colonial charm with state-of-the-art facilities" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Location is paramount at the Hilton Alexandria Old Town in Alexandria, Virginia, nestled in the heart of the historic area, steps from gorgeous 18th and 19th century architecture, world-class restaurants and art galleries, as well as a metro station that will shuttle guests into Washington, D.C.'s lively city center.
Guest rooms were renovated in 2014, newly decorated in tasteful brushed metal, glass and maple, and outfitted with plush new Hilton Serenity beds. Other modern amenities include a health club, an on-site market and a full-service Starbucks, perfect for grabbing coffees or breakfast on the go in the morning.
Share restaurant, located on-site, boasts fresh seafood, perfectly prepared steaks and a massive appetizer menu. Also, five nights a week guests can enjoy live entertainment with their signature cocktails.
- "Colonial charm with state-of-the-art facilities and services" -- Frommer's
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.