The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale
Why We Love It
- For luxury in Fort Lauderdale, this is the spot -- it's the only AAA 5-Diamond-rated hotel in town
- The tropical 29,000-square-foot pool deck resembles a fancy ocean liner and overlooks the Atlantic
- Past guests rave about the impeccable service
- The on-site Wine Bar features a 5,000-bottle menu
"Elegant, contemporary and luxurious" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale is the only AAA 5-Diamond hotel in the city, and with good reason for the range of amenities and well-appointed accommodations that it offers its guests.
Each spacious guestroom at this hotel has a private balcony that looks out over either the ocean or the Intracoastal Waterway. Each night, tuck into a plush goose-down bed after soaking in the deep marble tub. Take a dip in the heated infinity pool or spread out on the extra-large sun deck. The beach is accessible via a covered walkway.
The hotel also features an expansive fitness center that looks over the Intracoastal Waterway, and a wine bar known for its vast selection of 5,000 bottles. A poolside cafe and the elegant but accessible Via Luna offer dining with ocean views.
- "Looking like a backdrop for a J Lo music video, this exclusive hotel has five stars, 24 stories and endless amenities" -- Lonely Planet
- "Elegant, contemporary and luxurious, the oceanfront Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale is a stylish escape in busy Fort Lauderdale" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- "Melding the brand's urbanity with the town's identity as a top yacht market and cruise port, the 187-room St. Regis resembles a glossy Art Deco ocean liner" -- Concierge.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
Room amenities Refrigerator available on request.
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 250 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 40.00 per accommodation, per night
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.