Magnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel
Why We Love It
- Hotel's architecture combines historic details with a chic interior design
- Located in Denver's upscale lower downtown ("LoDo"), known for its vibrant shopping and nightlife
- Fabulous freebies include Wi-Fi, evening drink reception and late-night cookies and milk
- Hotel's Harry’s Bar is a popular retro-style hangout with a seasonal tapas and entree menu
“Home away from home” -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located in the former American National Bank Building, circa 1910, the four-star Magnolia Hotel in the lower downtown of Denver--known as "LoDo" to the locals--maintains its early 20th century roots from the outside with decidedly contemporary interiors.
The LoDo district is the oldest part of the Mile High City, hosting some of the area's most well-known restaurants, galleries and shops.
All rooms and suites have custom bedding, dark woods and lofty ceilings. Upgrade to a room with a gas-lit fireplace for a cozy night in. Chic details like fresh flowers and bowls of fruit give rooms a pop of color and a cheery feel. Although the rooms are on the smallish side there are plenty of on-site areas for relaxing, including retro-chic Harry’s Bar and a billiards lounge.
Log into the complimentary Wi-Fi to plan a day of exploration in the Mile High City and relax each night by enjoying complimentary house-made cookies.
Loved by business travelers for its 17th Street Financial District location, the hotel is also close to both the Denver Art Museum and Performing Arts Center.
- “This upper-middle-range boutique hotel in downtown Denver is housed in a historic building but inside, it's stylish and contemporary” -- Oyster.com
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.