Why We Love It
- This AAA 4-Diamond hotel is located in the heart of Indianapolis’ downtown district
- Luxe rooms feature soaking tubs, pillow menu and choice of upscale bath amenities
- The hotel’s app allows travelers to manage their entire stay, from ordering room service to arranging concierge services
- The impressive on-site art collection displayed in the Long-Sharp Gallery and in the Gallery Suites features Picasso, Dali and Warhol
“#1 Hotel in Indiana” – U.S. News and World Report
Rooms & Rates
Stay at one of the top hotels in town, just steps from Indianapolis Artsgarden and Rhythm Discovery Center. A skywalk connects this AAA 4-Diamond hotel to Circle Centre Mall and the Indiana Convention Center.
Room are plush with soaking tubs, pillow-top beds, free Wi-Fi and a soothing color palette. On the premises is a full-service spa with an indoor pool, hot tub and sauna.
A very unique feature is the on-site Long-Sharp Gallery, the newest extension of ModernMasters Fine Art. The gallery features works from Picasso, Andy Warhol, Roy Lichtenstein, Robert Indiana, Keith Haring, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Robert Motherwell, Russell Young, and more.
Stroll through the gallery then sip wine at Tastings bar, one of the world's largest by-the-taste venues.
- “Although its upscale reputation is certainly well deserved, the Conrad manages to cater to a diverse clientele without coming across as stuffy or pretentious.” -- Gayot
- “The Conrad is Indianapolis’ top address” -- Lonely Planet
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.