Why We Love It
- Recently renovated 1912 hotel kept glamorous details like original chandeliers and gilded ceilings but modernized comfort
- Film noir inspired interiors featuring vintage portraits of Hollywood stars and a screening room
- Of-the-moment amenities include free Wi-Fi, "Spiritual Menu" for human and pets and artisan ice cream
- Swank Driftwood Room bar a local favorite for craft cocktails
"#3 of 133 Hotels in Portland" --TripAdvisor
Rooms & Rates
Immerse yourself in Old Hollywood glamour at the downtown Hotel deLuxe. Nestled in a neighborhood where many of the surrounding buildings harken from the same era, this hotel was built in 1912. Recent renovations have tastefully honored the glamour of the 20th century alongside current comforts like free Wi-Fi, room service artisanal ice cream and a spiritual menu for worship by nearly any faith. Original chandeliers, gilded ceilings and heavy drapes, however, remain.
Hipsters and grandparents both laud the ambiance, which is at once hip and chic, traditional and luxurious. The cedar-paneled Driftwood Room bar was added to the hotel in the 1950s and serves hand crafted cocktails to in-the-know locals and lucky guests. Gracie’s Restaurant serves traditional American fare with a emphasis on regionally-inspired Pacific Northwest dishes.
The MAX light rail is about a block away, and Portland’s lively Pearl District, full of shops, bistros and galleries, is about six minutes away on foot.
- "The rooms in this reinvented hotel have the lightest and freshest color schemes in Portland" -- Frommer's
- "The Driftwood Room bar, a noirish local legend, remains largely preserved in its original cedar-paneled skin and still draws a hip crowd" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 31.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 45 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 23.06 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.