Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University
Why We Love It
- Park25 Bistro onsite, featuring a menu by chef Dean Donnell, serves American comfort food with a twist
- Located on Vanderbilt Campus, some guest rooms have views of the football field
- A complimentary shuttle will take guests to downtown attractions
- An indoor pool and fitness center are perfect for unwinding
"Elegance and sophistication" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Marriott Vanderbilt in Nashville, Tennessee is located in the heart of the legendary Vanderbilt campus, with some rooms showcasing views of the school's gorgeous architecture and the football field.
Guests can cool off in the indoor pool or break a sweat at the fitness center before heading out to explore the city, either utilizing the hotel's complimentary downtown shuttle or walking to world-famous music venues, barbecue restaurants and charming boutiques. At night, guests can retire to great views and pillowtop beds.
The onsite restaurant, Park25 Bistro, features a menu by chef Dean Donnell, and serves American comfort food with an eclectic twist.
- "Tastefully decorated in red and gold, they have vintage Vanderbilt photos on the walls and spacious, sparkling bathrooms" -- Lonely Planet
- "Rivals the nearby Loews for elegance and sophistication" -- Frommer's
Newspaper delivered to room on request.
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.