Hilton Palacio Del Rio
Why We Love It
- Located in the thick of San Antonio's River Walk, flanked on either side by incredible restaurants, boutiques and nightlife
- Guest rooms come with breezy private balconies
- This hotel offers a wealth of dining options, including an authentic Tex-Mex restaurant
- An outdoor pool makes it easy to soak up the Texas sunshine
"The service and amenities are top-notch" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
The Hilton Palacio Del Rio is located in one of the more vibrant sections of San Antonio's famous River Walk, surrounded on all sides by delicious restaurants, exciting nightlife, charming boutiques and a wealth of cultural attractions.
Guest rooms have breezy balconies, some overlooking the river, and plush beds are outfitted in Hilton Serenity Collection bedding. A large outdoor pool makes it easy to soak up the Texas sunshine, and a 24-hour fitness center helps guests blow off steam after a long day exploring the Alamo.
This hotel offers a wealth of on-site dining options, including a coffee shop serving pastries and Starbucks coffee, an Irish pub with live entertainment and a sports bar serving authentic Tex-Mex cuisine.
- "The service and amenities are top-notch" -- Fodor's
- "This elegant hotel sits right in the heart of the River Walk" -- Gayot.com
- "Recipient of a 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence" -- TripAdvisor.com
General Weekday newspaper available.
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.