Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Why We Love It
- This AAA 4-Diamond hotel is in the heart of downtown Dallas
- At the Sheraton Social Hour, guests can sample a wealth of world-class wines
- Peet's Coffee & Tea on site is famous for its hot donut holes
- This hotel is steps from a DART metro station
"Excellent location" -- Zagat
Rooms & Rates
The best thing about the Sheraton Dallas Hotel is the location, situated in the heart of downtown Dallas, in the Arts and Financial District. It's steps from a DART metro station, through which guests can access tons of the city.
Rooms are spacious and feature crisp Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds, iPod docking stations and eco-friendly fixtures, the perfect place to retire after breaking a sweat in the modern fitness center. Guests can take in gorgeous city views from a rooftop cabana or patio by the pool.
The on-site dining options are diverse, with tasty American comfort food served at The Kitchen Table restaurant, plus hot coffee and fresh donut holes from Peet's Coffee & Tea. Or challenge friends to a game on the Wii over a beer in the Draft Media Sports Lounge.
- "A skyscraper hotel with luxury amenities in the arts and financial districts" -- Gayot.com
- "Fantastic city views, attentive staffers, excellent location" -- Zagat
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
Mini refrigerator available upon request.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 23.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 31.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.