$151 – Arizona: 4-Diamond Resort near Scottsdale
Escape to "more luxurious-than-expected" (Gayot) We-Ko-Pa Resort in the Sonoran Desert with views of the Red Mountains. This deal saves 30% on regular rates, including a waived resort fee and daily dining credit.
- What's included:
- Travel many days through Sept. 11
- $151 per night
- $15 dining credit per night
- Waived resort fee (reg. $38), which covers Wi-Fi, valet parking, daily newspaper and bottled water
- Price based on up to two guests; maximum double occupancy per room
- Up to two children ages 17 and under can share the room at no additional charge when using existing bedding; do not include children in the total number of guests when booking
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
"A beautiful retreat with gambling on the side" -- U.S. News
Why We Love It
- The resort’s two golf courses earn accolades from Golf Digest, Golfweek and Golf.com as some of the state’s best
- Features seven restaurants, fitness center, heated outdoor pool and two whirlpools
- Casino offers slots, keno, bingo, 24-hour blackjack and more
- Just 30 minutes to Old Town Scottsdale's many restaurants, bars, galleries and shops
Located an hour away from Phoenix and just 30 minutes from Scottsdale, the AAA 4-Diamond We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center is set within the Sonoran Desert with views of the Red Mountains beside the Verde River. The name We-Ko-Pa means "Four Peaks" in the Yavapai native language in reference to the nearby landmark, and the resort carries the cultural inspiration of the Yavapai Tribe throughout the property as seen in the design details.
Spacious guest rooms feature modern furnishings and decor with neutral colors reflective of the desert surroundings (think brown, cream, red, green), plush bedding, marble bathrooms and complimentary Wi-Fi. Upgrade to a suite to get more space, jetted tubs and a balcony.
Dine in one of five restaurants including Ahnala Mesquite Room, which serves up Southwestern cuisine and offers views of the Four Peaks Mountain. Other dining options include the We-Ko-Pa Grille, which overlooks the golf courses, a New York-stye deli, a buffet, a cafe, an Asian noodle and sushi spot and a burger restaurant.
The resort’s two golf courses at the We-Ko-Pa Gold Club earn accolades from Golf Digest, Golfweek and Golf.com as some of the state’s best. Both offer gorgeous views of the mountains and valleys. The Amethyst Spa offers a full treatment menu as well as 24-hour fitness center so you can get your workout in. Relax in the outdoor swimming pool or in one of two whirlpools offering views of the surrounding mountains and refuel at the poolside cafe and bar after a swim. Kids will also love the children's pool area. Head to the resort's 24-hour casino, which offers keno, bingo, poker, slots, blackjack and more.
Make the most of Scottsdale with deals for spa days, gourmet dinners and popular shows.
- "The We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center incorporates soothing Native American elements into its design, such as the desert-inspired color palate found throughout the hotel" -- U.S. News & World Report
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and younger stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 2.
Extra person charge is $10 per person, per night, plus tax. Extra beds are not available.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed (dogs only, no weight restrictions) on request and in designated rooms and will be charged $150 deposit per stay ($100 is refundable upon check-out unless there is damage).
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A Resort Fee of $25.00 per night (subject to tax) applies; it includes access to the 24-hour fitness center, bottled water, daily newspaper, in-room coffee, shoeshine (provided by bell staff), unlimited local calls and valet parking.
This fee is waived for the Travelzoo Deal only, for reservations booked by July 31, 2018.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$151 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through Sept. 11
Getting ThereWe-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center is an hour drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Taxi fare is approximately $64 each way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(33 Member Ratings)