Little America Flagstaff
Why We Love It
- Rated the #1 hotel in Flagstaff by unbiased TripAdvisor reviewers
- A complimentary shuttle takes guests to and from the airport
- This is one of the few hotels in Flagstaff with room service, according to Fodor's
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the grounds
"Has the feel of a charming lodge" -- Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located on 500 acres of gorgeous Ponderosa Pine forest, the Little America Flagstaff is a "deservedly popular" (Fodor's) landmark hotel that expertly blends upscale amenities with historic charm.
Rated the #1 hotel in Flagstaff on TripAdvisor by a wealth of unbiased reviewers, this hotel is conveniently located along the I-40, making it easy to access nearby golf courses and attractions like the Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument. There are lots of activities on-site as well, including an outdoor pool surrounded by pine trees, a spa tub, a fitness center, a jogging path and volleyball and badminton courts.
Fodor's lauds the above-average on-site dining at the Little America Restaurant, especially the weekend breakfast buffet. Guests can also take advantage of complimentary add-ons like free Wi-Fi, an airport shuttle and extended parking.
- "Other pluses are an above-average in-house restaurant, courtesy van service to the airport and the Amtrak station, a deli, and a great Southwestern gift shop" -- Fodor's
- "The well-kept property has the feel of a charming lodge" -- Oyster.com
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 20 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.