Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
Why We Love It
- This hotel is loaded with activities such as a spa, a casino, go-karts, mini-golf, indoor bowling, a large outdoor pool and more
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel, making it easy to plan a ski trip, for example, to nearby Mt. Rose
- Casino Player Magazine voted this hotel one of the Best in Reno in 2014
- This hotel is known for hosting hip acts, such as comedian Amy Schumer and the band Passion Pit
"Huge rooms and suites" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Within the top 10 hotels in Reno, according to TripAdvisor reviews, the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino is an action-packed oasis in the heart of Reno, with a wealth of unique amenities and activities for both couples and families.
This hotel has the distinction of being the largest in northern Nevada, within easy driving distance of over 40 championship golf courses, 18 ski resorts and enough hiking, biking and equestrian trails to satisfy even the most seasoned of nature lovers. Guests can book and research adventures with the free Wi-Fi in spacious, recently renovated guest rooms. However the activities on-site are a spectacle unto themselves, with a bowling center, a health club and spa, an aqua golf driving range, an on-site amusement park and a gorgeous pool showcasing views of the mountains, complete with a volleyball court and poolside drinking and dining.
Twelve dining options include the award-winning Charlie Palmer Steakhouse and Cantina, a Mexican restaurant that boasts over 115 tequilas to choose from, as well as more casual options like a Johnny Rockets, plus an on-site Starbucks. The seven bars on-site include a country-western saloon, and a lounge featuring Happy Hour and live entertainment.
- "The former Reno Hilton has 2,005 huge rooms and suites, two Charlie Palmer restaurants, and amazing prices" -- Travel + Leisure
General Outdoor pool is open seasonally.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Smoking-rooms available
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age to check-in is 21.
Minimum age to check-in is 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds allowed in king rooms only.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge (for 3rd & 4th adults in the room) $25 per person, per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra beds allowed in king rooms only.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of US$29.95 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
A Tourism Fee of $2.00 per night will be added to your bill.
The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(10 Member Ratings)