Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown
Why We Love It
- Connected to the Convention Centre via a covered path
- Attractions within walking distance include the Manitoba Museum and the Winnipeg Art Gallery
- Guestrooms have free Wi-Fi
- A complimentary shuttle whisks guests to and from the airport, as well as to downtown locations
"Pleasant and thoughtfully equipped" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Radisson Hotel Downtown Winnipeg boasts a top location for conventions, business travel and leisure. Connected by an indoor walkway to the MTS Centre and the Convention Centre, the hotel provides easy access to these and other attractions in the heart of the city, like the Burton Cummings Theatre and the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
Guestrooms are smartly appointed with dark wood furnishings and a modern aesthetic. All guests will enjoy free Wi-Fi and spacious work areas. After a day of sightseeing or work, tuck into a plush pillow-top Serta bed or squeeze in a workout at the on-site fitness center.
This hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport, as well as to downtown locations -- although many are within walking distance, like the Manitoba Museum and the Winnipeg Art Gallery.
- "Winnipeg's tallest hotel, the 29-story Radisson, offers very pleasant and thoughtfully equipped guest rooms with great views over the city" -- Frommer's
- "One of the city’s largest and smartest hotels, with fine views from the top floors, as well as a gym, saunas, whirlpool and swimming pool" -- Rough Guide
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7 and CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20 per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 35.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.