$142 – Downtown Montreal Hotel w/Breakfast & Parking, 45% Off
Take advantage of this hotel's superb location while you explore a city renowned for its arts, architecture and "one of the most flourishing food scenes in North America" (Conde Nast Traveller).
- What's included:
- $142 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $177 per night ... Sunday-Thursday with breakfast for two
- Fridays and Saturdays are $32 more per night
- All options include:
- Overnight parking for one vehicle ($19 value)
- 30% off massage therapies, yoga and pilates classes
- 20% discount coupon for set menu or main dishes and non-alcoholic beverages at Restaurant L ‘Entracte
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adult charges vary per offer; see policies for more details. Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel prior to 3 p.m. local time, 24 hours before arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- Spa treatments are subject to availability; call in advance to book. Closed on Sundays
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"Business meets pleasure at this downtown hotel" -- Gayot
Why We Love It
- A 10-minute walk from the Bell Centre
- Free Wi-Fi throughout and many rooms have amenities for longer stays including kitchenettes
- Sainte-Catherine Street is just one block away -- a lively area full of bars and restaurants
- Indulge in a treatment at Spa Tais Montreal or relax in the sauna
Montreal is a city of culture, food and festivals -- all of which can be taken in from the convenient home base of Le Nouvel Hotel & Spa. This hotel’s downtown location makes it ideal for concertgoers and sports nuts alike.
Guest rooms at this hotel have a classic style with wood furnishings and a regal colour palette. Wi-Fi is free in all rooms, and studios are well-appointed for longer stays with the convenience of kitchenettes. Guests looking to relax can head to the on-site Spa Tais Montreal and book treatments like massages and aesthetic services or use the spa’s sauna. Dine at L’Entracte, the on-site restaurant with a focus on seasonal produce.
A short walk from the hotel brings guests to the Bell Centre, where concerts and events are hosted year-round, as well as dozens of bars and restaurants a block away on Sainte-Catherine Street.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child.
Extra beds available (in Executive and Condo Studio rooms) on request: CA$15 (subject to tax) per night for children and adults.
Additional charge of CA$10 plus tax per person per night after two guests for Travelzoo Deal, and CA$25 plus tax per person per night after two guests for Travelzoo Deal w/ Breakfast.
Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Self-Parking for CA$15.00 (subject to tax) per day, for one car.
Please note the Self-Parking Fee of CA$15.00 per day for one car will be waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
Spa treatments are subject to availability; call in advance to book. Closed on Sundays.
All reservations must be guaranteed by valid credit card; credit cards are verified prior to arrival, reservation will be automatically cancelled without notification if credit card is refused by banking institution.
$142 / night
When You Can Go
November 1-April 30
Getting ThereA taxi from the Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport will take approximately 20 minutes and cost approximately $39.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(94 Member Ratings)