$151 – Stay near Disneyland incl. Breakfast & Parking, Save 50%
This newly renovated hotel sits on the border of Anaheim, about 15 minutes to Disneyland via a complimentary shuttle, and this deal saves 50% on regular rates.
- What's included:
- Travel through February
- $151 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $176 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Complimentary breakfast buffet (reg. $27 per person)
- No resort fee, and parking and Wi-Fi are free for all guests
- Complimentary shuttle service to Disneyland, Downtown Disney, the Anaheim Convention Center and Fullerton Amtrak station
- This rate is good for up to four guests
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room; extra beds are not available
- These rates are refundable; cancel by 3 p.m. local time 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Renovated hotel bordering Anaheim in the city of Fullerton
- New fine-dining restaurant Journeyman's Food & Drink serves "postmodern fare in a beautiful new space" (Orange Coast Magazine)
- Heated outdoor pool, restaurant and sports bar on site
- No resort fee, plus free Wi-Fi and parking are included with all stays
Perched on the edge of Anaheim, the Hotel Fullerton offers an updated, affordable home base that's a quick, free shuttle ride from attractions like Disneyland and the Anaheim Convention Center. Skip the hassle of parking at the theme parks -- the complimentary shuttle service picks up guests from the hotel lobby and drops them off directly at Disney's entrance, and guests can schedule a drop-off and pick-up time at the hotel's front desk. Shuttle requests are on a first come, first served basis and must be prearranged due to limited availability.
Newly renovated rooms have a contemporary look and dark wood accents. With free Wi-Fi, rain showers and spacious desk areas, the rooms are ideal for both family getaways and business trips. Close the blackout drapes and sink into a pillow-top bed for a good night's sleep.
Drop by Citizen Kitchen -- part sports bar, part urban lounge serving up seasonal dishes in an innovative and modern fashion -- for lunch, happy hour and dinner.
The hotel is located right off the freeway, making it simple to access the beaches and other attractions in the area: Knott’s Berry Farm and Cal State Fullerton are within a 10-minute drive away. Another perk: Parking at the hotel is free and there's no added resort fee. A large outdoor pool and hot tub entice guests after a long day at the theme parks.
General Newspaper available
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
Complimentary shuttle to Disneyland.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Bathroom Bathrobes and slippers offered in Executive Rooms.
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 9 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are available on request for adults only and in King bedded rooms only: $10 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available in the Standard Two Double rooms for the Travelzoo Deal.
Extra beds are available on request for adults only and in King bedded rooms only: $10 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: High-powered Electric Vehicle charging stations are available for a fee.
$151 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday through February; +$16 per night on weekends
Getting ThereHotel Fullerton is about a 20-minute drive from John Wayne Airport and about a one-hour drive from LAX. Cab fare is approximately $65 one way from John Wayne Airport and $110 one way from LAX.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(54 Member Ratings)