$318 – Sonoma: Eco-Chic Healdsburg Hotel, 65% Off
Members rave about the rooms, service and location of this modern hotel. Save more than 65% on stays with a deal that includes an upgraded room and over $100 in extras.
- What's included:
- Stay in an upgraded Eco Studio with plunge tub, Nov. 15 - Feb. 28
- $318 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $477 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- $69 daily spa credit
- $34 daily food credit at Spoonbar
- $28 tasting credit at GrapeSeed wine (per person, per stay)
- Bonus: $493 per night ... Select dates through October
- Price based on up to two guests
- Additional guests are +$48 per guest, per night; children 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary valet parking
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"Prime for wine country exploration" -- The New York Times
Why We Love It
- Eco-chic décor
- Walking distance to some of Sonoma’s best wineries
- Complimentary weekend yoga
- Each room has a patio or small balcony
Take a trip to Sonoma County and relax in trendy, yet earth-conscious, accommodations at h2 Hotel. Earthy items such as bamboo floors, salvaged lumber and a plant-covered roof create an eco-chic style. As a LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Gold certified hotel, h2 Hotel incorporates sustainable features across the board from its architecture, to its food and beverage, to the work of local artists on the walls.
Nestled in Healdsburg, h2 Hotel is in prime location for wine country exploration, walking distance to some of Sonoma County’s best wineries.
Get active and nab one of the hotel’s public bikes, hike the many miles of trails in the area, or attend complimentary Ashtanga yoga classes provided by the hotel on Saturdays and Sundays.
Start the day with complimentary breakfast and finish off with a glass of wine from local wineries for as low as $6 at Spoonbar, a Mediterranean small-plate restaurant on the lobby level of the hotel. Guests have access to the spa and fitness center at sister property Hotel Healdsburg, just a couple of blocks away.
- “Aims to provide a cool, stripped-down alternative to the flowery, fussbudget aesthetic that can dominate this part of Northern California wine country" -- The New York Times
- "[Spoonbar] is a mashup of industrial chic and midcentury modern" -- San Francisco Chronicle
General Yoga offered as fitness option.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Outdoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Bathroom Some rooms offer a bathtub.
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib available on request, free of charge. Extra beds are not available.
Additional person charges apply; $30 for each guest over 2. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a nonrefundable fee of $99 per stay on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Instructions for redeeming the $50 daily spa credit, $25 daily food credit at Spoonbar and $20 tasting credit at GrapeSeed wine (per person, per stay) will be sent in a separate email.
$318 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday, Nov. 15 - Feb. 28; weekends also on sale
Getting Thereh2 Hotel is a two-hour drive from San Francisco International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(34 Member Ratings)