Best Western Plus Independence Park Hotel
Why We Love It
- Within three blocks of The Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross House and Penn's Landing
- Ranked within the top 5 hotels in Philadelphia out of 84 on TripAdvisor
- Boutique, intimate lodging in a city full of larger hotels
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet and Wi-Fi
"Walking distance of just about everything you need" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Just two blocks from the Liberty Bell, the Best Western Plus Independence Park Hotel is home to 36 rooms in a boutique-style hotel to give guests the type of charm typical of the surrounding Old City neighborhood. The property is listed on the National Register of Historic Places -- it was once home to a doll manufacturing business and local dry goods store -- and its central location makes visiting other national historic sites easy.
Just beyond the hotel's doors, discerning foodies will find numerous eateries representing a diverse range of styles and cuisines. Independence National Historical Park, The Betsy Ross House and Penn's Landing are all within three blocks. The sports and entertainment complex -- home to the Flyers, Sixers, Phillies and Eagles -- is five miles away. If you need to get around to different parts of the city, several bus stops and the Market-Frankford Line are within two blocks.
All guest rooms come equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet and period-style furnishings. Bathrooms have granite features to keep the hotel looking contemporary despite its historic roots.
- "Walking distance of just about everything you need" -- Fodor's
- "Top choice for bed-and-breakfast-style lodging" -- Frommer's
- "While Best Westerns are not generally known for their singularity, The Best Western Independence Park Inn offers a notable blend of contemporary facilities in a historic setting" -- Gayot
- "This Best Western offers an intimate spot near Independence Park and lively Old City" -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge in the King Rooms for children up to the age of 3. No extra beds available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.