DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal
Why We Love It
- Stay adjacent to the Place des Arts, home to the International Jazz Festival and the Just For Laughs Festival
- Recharge at the indoor pool area with a sundeck, sauna and 24-hour fitness centre
- Try an in-room yoga class with the on-demand TV service
- Sainte-Catherine Street shopping and restaurants are steps away
"Sleek, trendy feel" -- Oyster
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
In a location ideal for festivals, concerts and the year-round events that make Montreal a cultural destination, the Hyatt Regency Montreal welcomes guests visiting for work or play. Step outside the hotel to the Place des Arts and Sainte-Catherine Street's shopping and restaurants are right around the corner.
This hotel is home to a full-service spa, SIX Resto Lounge, which features wine tastings and Saveur's French-inspired breakfast is available everyday overlooking the terrace. Head to the indoor heated pool area to relax or hit up the well-appointed fitness centre.
Guest rooms have modern decor boasting plush pillowtop beds and granite bathrooms with upscale KenetMD bath products. For ultimate privacy and convenience, access a yoga class through the in-room on-demand TV service. All guests of the hotel appreciate the free Wi-Fi, and parking is available for a fee.
- "Classy, modern and ingrained in the fabric of downtown Montreal" -- Gayot
- "Its sleek, trendy feel -- which carries over into contemporary rooms -- gives this hotel its edge" -- Oyster
- "The Hyatt is the place to stay for the Just For Laughs Festival and the International Jazz Festival in July" -- Fodor's
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 21.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.