Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Why We Love It
- Amenities galore -- four Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses, tennis, waterslides and more
- These spacious, well-appointed guestrooms come with breezy balconies overlooking either the pool or Lake Buena Vista
- A free hotel shuttle can transport guests to the nearby theme parks
- Guests can watch the nightly fireworks at Disney and Epcot Center from the hotel
"A destination unto itself" -- Gayot.com
Rooms & Rates
The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Lake Buena Vista sprawls across 1,500 acres of lushly landscaped, palm-filled Sunshine State property just outside Disney’s back gate. Those 1,500 acres also include a private lake, four golf courses and miles upon miles of hiking, biking, jogging and horseback riding trails.
The enormous suites at this hotel have breezy balconies, showcasing views of Lake Buena Vista or the luxurious pool, packed with grottos, caves, waterfalls, rope bridges and a wealth of comfortable loungers and cabanas. Guests can sip cocktails in four different lounges or sample upscale fare at Hemingway’s restaurant or classic American cuisine at the on-site Bistro.
“There’s no shortage of activities here,” boasts Travel + Leisure, with four Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses, a massive half-acre pool complex, a 24-hour fitness center and a plethora of water sport options, to name a few.
- “Probably the most complete self-contained resort near Disney, the stepped tower packs every conceivable amenity into a lush 1,500-acre campus located practically within Walt Disney World” -- Frommer’s
- “Golf, horses, a racquet club, nature preserve, water park-like pool and live entertainment make this resort a destination unto itself” -- Gayot.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 27.95 for adults and USD 14.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 31.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per week plus USD 100.00 one-time cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33.75 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.