The St. Regis Princeville Resort
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond resort with stunning mountain and bay views
- Guestrooms are cleaned twice daily
- The Makai Golf Club weaves along the coast and through woodlands
- Traditional dinner performances each Wednesday
"Breathtaking views" -- Gayot.com
Rooms & Rates
Perched in view of the sandy northern shore of Kauai, the AAA Four Diamond St. Regis Princeville Resort in Princeville has a range of luxury amenities to sweep away the stress of daily life.
The resort's guestrooms are kept twice daily, with marble bathrooms with large tubs and privacy windows to help take in stunning views. Sleep on luxurious embroidered linens and enjoy original tropical art in every room.
The resort has a host of amenities for any pace. The pool area is large with plenty of plush loungers; the full spa offers yoga and fitness classes; and the on-site Makai Golf Club has a gorgeous -- albeit challenging -- course that takes advantage of its unique coastal and woodland surroundings. A 24-hour fitness center is also available.
- "The restaurants serve excellent food and the pool is lavish with extremely comfortable lounge furniture" -- Fodor's
- "One of the most stunning settings in Hawaii, with breathtaking views of Hanalei Bay and the mountains visible through nearly every window" -- Gayot.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 50 for adults, USD 10 and USD 40 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 31.25 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.