Why We Love It
- Ultra-hip downtown hotel with an impressive modern art collection (including a Warhol)
- Good location on Main Street, a 15-minute walk from the Dallas Museum of Art and the Opera House
- “Don't miss the breathtaking, cantilevered rooftop pool area,” says Lonely Planet
- A $78 million expansion in 2013 has added a two-story spa, 24-hour fitness room and designer boutiques
"Sleek without being austere" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Mixing neo-Gothic architecture with an extraordinary modern art collection, The Joule Dallas is an ultra-hip downtown property. Its central location on Main Street makes it perfect for shopping -- including a bookshop and designer boutiques on site. The hotel is just a two-minute walk to the flagship Neiman Marcus. Sights like the Dallas Museum of Art and the city’s Opera House are only a 15-minute stroll.
The rooftop pool (open March-October) has been described by Lonely Planet as "breathtaking" and stretches out over the street for astonishing city views. There is a neighboring trendy pool bar and a range of canopied day beds and hooded rattan armchairs for poolside pampering.
CBD is a contemporary Texas brasserie sprearheaded by executive chef Michael Sidoni. There’s also cozy lobby lounge with free tea on tap, a streetside coffee bar and a terrace for people watching. A new-in-2014 bar, Midnight Rambler serves craft cocktails; while the two-story ESPA and 24-hour fitness center underwent a $78-million expansion in 2013.
The standard rooms are petite but have zebra-print carpets, mirrored walls and circular beds, finished with red leather headboards. Upgraded rooms are larger (with standard-shaped beds), with deep soaking tubs in the bathrooms and locally sourced refreshments in the mini bar.
- "Don't miss the breathtaking, cantilevered rooftop pool area" -- Lonely Planet
- "Rooms and suites are equipped with custom-made furniture that’s sleek without being austere" --Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.