Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Why We Love This Hotel
- One of the Top 25 Hotels in France & Monaco, according to Condé Nast Traveler readers
- Great for sightseeing, near the Louvre & Champs Elysées
- Champagne bar & glass-roofed restaurant on site
- Reminiscent of a "noble, romantic private home," says Frommer's
Housed in a grand former bank on the Boulevard Malesherbes, the hotel's decor is reminiscent of a "noble, romantic private home" (Frommer's) in contrast to the impressive exterior.
Just a few hundred feet from Place de la Madeline, the property is in easy walking distance of the Champs Elysées, the Louvre and Opèra Garnier. This is a prime location in the eighth arrondissement, the powerhouse of Paris -- home to the French president and nearly half the 3-starred Michelin restaurants in the city.
It's also ideal for shopping -- 10 minutes on foot from Printemps Haussmann and Galeries Lafayette department stores -- and the Parc Monceau with its English-style gardens is also nearby.
On-site, La Chinoiserie restaurant has an impressive glass roof -- reputedly a survivor from the workshops of Gustave Eiffel -- and Café M is home to the hotel's Champagne bar. There’s a small fitness room, a compact sauna and a spa offering beauty treatments. The hotel's Hyatt for Her program provides complimentary, personalized hair products.
The rooms are modern and airy, though the pricier rooms are larger and have showers as well as tubs in the bathrooms. Most have views of the Boulevard Malesherbes. Opt for a garden-facing room on one of the higher floors for a quieter night's sleep.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm National Rating Know Before You Go
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 39.60 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 40 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.