$413 & up – NYC: 5-Star Hotel near Central Park, 40% Off
Three blocks from Central Park, this 5-star hotel is offering Travelzoo members up to 40% off room rates through March 2019.
- What's included:
- $413-$427 per night ... Jan. 1, 2019 - March 31, 2019
- August 2018 -September 2018 also discounted
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a residence fee of $223 ($234 total including tax) per person, per night; the fee covers breakfast, bottled water, barista drinks, unlimited drinks during happy hour (5-7 p.m.), Wi-Fi and fitness center access
- Valet parking is up to $266 per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply ($382 per stay)
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- An indulgent hotel with the prices to prove it, three blocks from Central Park and less than 10 blocks north of Times Square
- There is a steep residence fee charged per adult, but it covers a lot, including daily breakfast, afternoon treats and unlimited happy hour drinks (5-7 p.m.)
- Rooms have a hushed, monochromatic art deco style with Sferra sheets and marble surfaces
- The included drinks and snacks are tastier up on the rooftop terrace, which overlooks Times Square
The WestHouse New York Hotel is an elegant 5-star property just three blocks south of Central Park. The art deco-dominated design features crystal chandeliers, antique art and images of nearby Carnegie Hall.
The hotel does charge a residents fee, but unlike your typical resort fee, the WestHouse packs in the value with enough perks to ensure guests feel more like residents than customers. Daily savory breakfast, barista drinks, afternoon treats, light evening fare, Wi-Fi and unlimited happy hour drinks (5-7 p.m.) are all included in your stay. This is significant in a city where cocktails can often warrant a price tag of more than $15 each.
The location of the hotel is nothing short of desirable: Ritzy Fifth Avenue shopping, Central Park, Columbus Circle and Carnegie Hall are all within a 10-minute walk.
- "This new Art Deco-style hotel is designed to feel like a glamorous private residence" -- Fodor's
- "The elegance here is in the refined details, evident in virtually every corner of the hotel" -- Gayot
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
Baby-sitting service on request (fees apply)
Laundry / dry cleaning (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request (max weight 25 lbs) and will be charged $150 per stay at the hotel.
A Residence Fee (listed as Facility Fee) of $47.00 USD plus tax ($53.93 including tax), per person per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The Facility Fee includes:
-Sweet and savory breakfast presentations
-Barista bar and non-alcoholic beverages available all day
-Hours of Indulgence, light fare and curated selection of alcoholic beverages served daily
-High-speed Wi-Fi access
-Local and toll-free phone calls
-24-hour Fitness Center, on the 3rd floor
-24-hour business center services
-Bottled water in-room
Please Note: The Residence fee is not inclusive of service gratuities.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet parking of $65.00 (subject to tax) per day for standard size vehicles and $75.00 (subject to tax) per day for oversize vehicles applies. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change at the discretion of the property.
$413 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through March
Getting ThereThe N, Q and R trains have an entrance on 55th Street and it's less than a block from the hotel to the 57th Street - 7th Avenue station. The B, C, D, E and F trains are all within five blocks of the hotel.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.