Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Why We Love It
- The entire hotel underwent a $40 million renovation in 2008
- Access to a private beach, on-site 24-hour casino, full-service spa, and adult exclusive pools
- Ideally located in Palm Beach with the "largest rooms on the island," according to Fodor's
"Every imaginable service is conveniently on-site" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located in Palm Beach, the AAA Four Diamond Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino features spacious accommodations, riveting views of the ocean and much more for a convenient stay. After a $40 million renovation, the entire resort is refreshed with a modern and sleek finish, soundproof rooms, completely redone bathrooms, and state-of-the-art technology in rooms and in public spaces.
The hotel features an adults-only pool, H2Oasis, where adults can spend a romantic evening poolside under the night sky. The largest casino on Aruba is on-site and it's easy to get lost in the slots or roulette. After the casino, win or lose, feel like a winner at the Mandara Spa, the largest professional spa on Aruba. At 6,500 square feet, the spa has an indoor and outdoor relaxation area, extra large hot tub, steam room, eight treatment rooms and VIP couple treatment rooms.
With nine options, the hardest part about dining at this resort is picking the perfect place. Find succulent seafood at La Vista and Simply Fish, where the food could have been caught the same day it was cooked. There's also sushi, steak, classic American food and three bars, one of which is poolside. Other dining options are off-site and within a five- to 10-minute walk.
After fueling up with lunch or dinner, take a stroll on the beach or enjoy the two outdoor pools with a cascading waterfall. If the fatigue has started to set in, get ready for Marriott's signature Revive beds and bedding in all guest rooms. At 500 square feet, these rooms are the largest on the island and also feature a balcony with the views of ocean and beach.
- "The gentle sound of the surf and splashing waterfalls create the backdrop of this sprawling compound, where everything seems to run smoothly" -- Fodor's
- "The Aruba Marriott Resort gives guests the all-inclusive resort feel without the pretentiousness of some of the island's other establishments" -- U.S. News, Travel
- "Guests have everything at their fingertips, from an on-site casino to a sports bar, a sushi bar, and toes-in-the-sand beachfront dining" -- Frommer's
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Complimentary parking
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 7.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 7.95 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.