Royal Lahaina Resort
Why We Love It
- Set directly on Maui’s Kaanapali Beach
- Lodging options include single rooms, suites, cottages and a guesthouse
- Nightly torch lighting, live music and hula dancers
- Activities include water sports, tennis, golf and fitness classes
"Grand property" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located on Maui’s Kaanapali Beach resort area, The Royal Lahaina Resort offers a variety of lodging options to suit any budget. Guests can choose from a traditional room in the Lahaina Kai Tower, a one- or two-bedroom suite, a cottage or a private beach house. In each option, the atmosphere and décor is understated and tranquil. Teak wood furnishings and cloud-white linens and walls place the emphasis on the area’s natural beauty.
Like most hotels in Maui, the main attraction is the beach. Take a catamaran cruise, go snorkeling or just watch the waves. Those who prefer more action can play tennis on one of the 11 courts, golf on the two championship courses or sweat it out at the fitness center.
The hotel restaurant offers nightly torch lighting ceremony with live Hawaiian music and a hula dancer. There’s also an ice cream parlor and beach bar in which to indulge.
- “This grand property toward the northern end of Kaanapali has hosted millionaires and Hollywood stars” -- Fodor’s
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.